Harris Fast Tune Automatic Antenna Coupler RF-382
- Antenna (Aerial) or Coupler
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- Direct Current supply (DC) / 10-32 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Harris Fast Tune Automatic Antenna Coupler RF-382 - RF Communications, Inc.;
- Miscellaneous shapes - described under notes.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 7.5 x 11.1 x 18.5 inch / 191 x 282 x 470 mm
It matches the output of 125-watt and 500-watt transceivers to a wide variety of whip, dipole, and long-wire antennas.
Suffix A designates a standard olive drab case as opposed to a navy gray case.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 29 lb 0 oz (29 lb) / 13.166 kg
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Model page created by Miguel Bravo-Cos. See "Data change" for further contributors.
Collections | Museums | Literature