Harris T/R Relay Switch RF-1192A
RF Communications, Inc.; Rochester, N.Y.
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- RF Communications, Inc.; Rochester, N.Y.
- 1985 ?
- Antenna (Aerial) or Coupler
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 115; 230 (export) Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Harris T/R Relay Switch RF-1192A - RF Communications, Inc.;
- Miscellaneous shapes - described under notes.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 4.375 x 6.375 x 8.75 inch / 111 x 162 x 222 mm
Solid state HF Transmit/Receive relay (T/R switch) capable of handling 1000 W. of RF, 2000 W. PEP instantaneous, and 1 kW average into any load impedance. The switch will allow no mor than 1 W. instantaneous into the receiver while transmitting.Provides a 3 msec switching time between reception and transmission.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Model page created by Miguel Bravo-Cos. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 18 models, 12 with images and 8 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from RF Communications, Inc.; Rochester, N.Y.