- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- RF Communications, Inc.; Rochester, N.Y.
- 1975 ??
- Commercial Transmitter (TX not Transceiver)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: RF 130A - RF Communications, Inc.;
Adjustable output power between 200 W and 1000 W.
Frequency range from 2 MHz to 30 MHz in synthesized steps of 100 Hz.
BLU, BLI, CW and FSK bands. FAX and DATA with speed up to 2400 bits.
Prepared for remote control and automatic use of whip antenna.
- Mentioned in
- Revista Circuito Impreso nº1 junio 1976
- Model page created by Toni Gutiérrez García. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 18 models, 12 with images and 8 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from RF Communications, Inc.; Rochester, N.Y.