FM/LW/MW/SW PLL Synthesized Receiver R808
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Roberts Radio Co.Ltd., East Molesey, Surrey, UK
- 1995 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- PLL, Phase-locked loop
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave, Short Wave plus FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Batteries / addl. power jack
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: FM/LW/MW/SW PLL Synthesized Receiver R808 - Roberts Radio Co.Ltd., East
Made in Taiwan
- Model page created by Aldo Andreani. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 84 models, 81 with images and 43 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Roberts Radio Co.Ltd., East Molesey, Surrey, UK