PLL World Service 9 Band Travelling Lite 2 R 9968
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Roberts Radio Co.Ltd., East Molesey, Surrey, UK
- 1995 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- PLL, Phase-locked loop
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Batteries / addl. power jack / AA: 2 x 1.5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Power out
- 0.1 W (unknown quality)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: PLL World Service 9 Band Travelling Lite 2 R 9968 - Roberts Radio Co.Ltd., East
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 130 x 90 x 35 mm / 5.1 x 3.5 x 1.4 inch
The Roberts R9968 Travelling Lite 2 is a classic and stylish three-band world PLL radio perfect for receiving BBC World Service frequencies. It is ideal for the traveler or anybody interested in what is going on around the world.
Incorporating a digital clock that has selectable world city times for you to display on the digital screen and alarm and sleep/snooze timer functions.
- LW / MW / FM and 9 shortwave bands
- Band spread tuning
- Dial tuning system
- LED tuning indicator
- Soft carrying pouch
- Model page created by Aldo Andreani. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 84 models, 81 with images and 43 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Roberts Radio Co.Ltd., East Molesey, Surrey, UK