- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Roberts Radio Co.Ltd., East Molesey, Surrey, UK
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 468/10700 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 240 / 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 11.4 cm = 4.5 inch
- Power out
- 1.5 W (undistorted)
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: R900 - Roberts Radio Co.Ltd., East
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 12.25 x 6.5 x 3.75 inch / 311 x 165 x 95 mm
Max. Power Output (THD 10%):
Batt: 1.5W, Mains: 4W
6.35mm headphone socket
Aux 5 pin DIN socket
- Source of data
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Mentioned in
- - - Manufacturers Literature (1st Page of Service Manual)
- Model page created by Howard Craven. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 86 models, 83 with images and 43 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Roberts Radio Co.Ltd., East Molesey, Surrey, UK