408 - Rhapsody
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Rock-Ola Manufacturing Corporation (Rockola); Chicago, IL
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Jukebox-Coin operated Phonograph
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 220 Volt
- Ø 30.5 cm = 12 inch
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 408 - Rhapsody - Rock-Ola Manufacturing
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 1485 x 1485 x 647 mm / 58.5 x 58.5 x 25.5 inch
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 138 kg / 303 lb 15.4 oz (303.965 lb)
- Model page created by Herbert Bauer. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 65 models, 51 with images and 8 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Rock-Ola Manufacturing Corporation (Rockola); Chicago, IL