- New Zealand-Aotearoa
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Rogers (Brand), A R Harris Company Ltd.; Christchurch
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 230 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil) / Ø 8 inch = 20.3 cm
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 920 Ch=460 - Rogers Brand, A R Harris
- Tablemodel, Tombstone = decorative upright, not cathedral but can have rounded edges.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 380 x 438 x 237 mm / 15 x 17.2 x 9.3 inch
6 valve superhet
Rogers 230v version manufactured by Rogers-Majestic, Toronto, Canada
- Price in first year of sale
- 22.50 £
- Mentioned in
- The Golden Age of Radio in the Home 1986 (Pages 129-133)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Original prospect or advert (Press 19 May 1934 Page 20)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- -- Original prospect or advert (Press 14 July 1934 Page 3)
- Model page created by Brian Stevens. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 2 models, 2 with images and 2 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Rogers (Brand), A R Harris Company Ltd.; Christchurch