17" Table Television Receiver R732
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Rogers-Majestic, Standard Radio Manufacturing, Rogers Radio Tubes; Toronto
- 1955 ?
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Rogers Radio Tube
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- VHF incl. FM and/or UHF (see notes for details)
- Power type and voltage
- Line (AC, UC or DC not known)
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 17" Table Television Receiver R732 - Rogers-Majestic, Standard
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
b/w with US FCC standard VHF tuner.
- Mentioned in
- - - Manufacturers Literature
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 555 models, 226 with images and 504 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Rogers-Majestic, Standard Radio Manufacturing, Rogers Radio Tubes; Toronto