3 Watt, 5" Loudspeaker. 5F 15 Ω Voice Coil Impedance
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Rola Company (AUS) Pty. Ltd.; Melbourne
- 1964 ??
- Loudspeaker, headphone or earphone
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- - without
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 5 inch = 12.7 cm
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 3 Watt, 5" Loudspeaker. 5F [15 Ω Voice Coil Impedance] - Rola Company AUS Pty. Ltd.;
5" loudspeaker with a F89 diaphragm. Transformer Types E or G.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Rola Loudspeaker Data Technical Bulletin, No. 24, 1/2/1965.)
- Model page created by Martin Kent. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 189 models, 61 with images and 1 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Rola Company (AUS) Pty. Ltd.; Melbourne