Byer "100" Series Console Tape Recorder
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Rola Company (AUS) Pty. Ltd.; Melbourne
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Wave bands
- - without
- Tape Recorder
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 240 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Byer "100" Series Console Tape Recorder - Rola Company AUS Pty. Ltd.;
- Boatanchor (heavy military or commercial set >20 kg).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 29.25 x 41 x 28 inch / 743 x 1041 x 711 mm
A professional quality, reel to reel tape recorder advertised in 1960 as;
The world's finest magnetic tape recorder for broadcasting stations and professional recordists. The Byer' "100" series has all the features dreamed of by Recording Engineers.
Supplied with an optional 3 Watt or 10 watt monitoring amplifer.
Is normally supplied as a full Track "Record" and " Replay" Unit, but can also be made available as a Half Track unit or as a Dual Track "'Record" and "Replay" machine for Stereophonic Sound or Integration Purposes.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 250 lb (250 lb 0 oz) / 113.5 kg
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert (Broadcast and TV Year Book 1960, Page 5)
- Model page created by Gary Cowans. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 189 models, 61 with images and 1 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Rola Company (AUS) Pty. Ltd.; Melbourne