- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Roland Radio Corporation; Mount Vernon (NY)
- 1959 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 6 × 1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 4 inch = 10.2 cm
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: TR8 71-484 - Roland Radio Corporation;
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Battery operated portable AM receiver.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 471 folder 13 date 1-60)
- Model page created by Peter Hoddow. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 66 models, 57 with images and 60 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Roland Radio Corporation; Mount Vernon (NY)