- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Rotax Ltd. - see also CAV
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Main principle
- TRF with regeneration
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Rotola III - Rotax Ltd. - see also CAV
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
Incorporating a double tuning system, permitting instant reception of either of two selected stations by moving a switch, a rejector circuit and interchangable coils. In a solid mahogany or oak cabinet. Price £26 5s 0d complete with valves, coils, all batteries and a Rotax Amplion type loudspeaker. Marconi licence £1 17s 6d.
- Price in first year of sale
- 26.25 Pounds
- Mentioned in
- Radio Times 1926-119, January 1st
- Model page created by John Koster. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 51 models, 51 with images and 1 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Rotax Ltd. - see also CAV