AM/FM Stereo Tuner RT-1000L
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Rotel, The, Co., Ltd.; Tokyo
- 1980 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- PLL, Phase-locked loop
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and FM or UHF.
- Hi-Fi equipment
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 220; 240 Volt
- - For headphones or amp.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: AM/FM Stereo Tuner RT-1000L - Rotel, The, Co., Ltd.; Tokyo
- Book-shelf unit.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 430 x 98 x 290 mm / 16.9 x 3.9 x 11.4 inch
An AM/FM stereo tuner with LW, MW and FM. Servo Lock / PLL MPX. Rotary Tuning control, press buttons for Power, Mute/Lock and Function (LW, MW, FM), indicators for Signal Strength, FM Centre Tuning and FM Stereo, an adjustable AM bar aerial on the back, connections for AM and FM antennae and RCA phono Line Output sockets.
Specification FM Tuner Section Usable Sensitivity Mono 10.8dBf (1.9µV/300Ω)
Stereo 20dBf (5.5µV/300Ω)
50dB Quieting Sensitivity Mono 16.0dBf (3.5µV/300Ω)
Stereo 36dBf (35µV/300Ω)
Signal-to-Noise Ratio (at 65dBf) Mono 75dB
Distortion (at 65dBf) 100Hz and 1kHz
0.1% (mono), 0.25% (stereo)
0.2% (mono), 0.35% (stereo)
Frequency Response 30-15,000Hz +1.0dB,-2.0dB Capture Ratio 1.0dB Alternate Channel Selectivity 60dB Spurious Response Rejection 75dB Image Response Ratio 55dB IF Response Ratio 80dB AM Suppression Ratio 60dB Muting Threshold 12dBf Stereo Separation 42dB (1kHz), 35dB (30 - 15kHz) Antenna 300Ω balanced, 75Ω unbalanced AM Tuner Section Sensitivity MW: 270µV/m (IHF, ferrite antenna)
LW : 400µV/m (IHF, ferrite antenna)
Signal-to-Noise Ratio 50dB (MW), 45dB (LW) Image Response Ratio 45dB (MW), 45dB (LW) IF Response Ratio 40dB (MW), 40dB (LW) Antenna Built-in ferrite loopstick antenna
220 V AC 50Hz
240 V AC 50Hz
Power Consumption: 8.5 watts
Similar to the Rotel RT-1000 model which does not have LW.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 4.9 kg / 10 lb 12.7 oz (10.793 lb)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Owner's Manual for the RT-1000 and RT-1000L)
- Literature/Schematics (3)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Technical Manual for the RT-1000 and RT-1000L and Supplement dated 1980-04-10)
- Model page created by Howard Craven. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 332 models, 320 with images and 20 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Rotel, The, Co., Ltd.; Tokyo