Digital Synthesizer MFA-2
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- RP Electronics; Champaign, IL
- Amateur Equipment (Other, but not Key)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Wave bands
- VHF incl. FM and/or UHF (see notes for details)
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Digital Synthesizer MFA-2 - RP Electronics; Champaign, IL
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
The RP Electronics MFA-2 is a digital synthesizer for the 2-meter band. It has a single frequecy for operating simplex.
Also available as MFA-22 with dual frequencies.
- Price in first year of sale
- 210.00 USD
- Mentioned in
- QST (August 1974 page 144)
- Model page created by Wayne Childress. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 4 models, 2 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from RP Electronics; Champaign, IL