Tone Burst Decoder ST-2
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- RP Electronics; Champaign, IL
- Amateur Equipment (Other, but not Key)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- - without
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Tone Burst Decoder ST-2 - RP Electronics; Champaign, IL
The Rp Electronics ST-2 Tone Burst Decoder is a single tone decoder. the choice in tones was (1800, 1950, 2100, 2250 and 2400 Hz).
See also the matching RP Tone Burst Encoder TB-5
- Price in first year of sale
- 37.50 USD
- Mentioned in
- QST (January 1973 page 130)
- Model page created by Wayne Childress. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 4 models, 2 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from RP Electronics; Champaign, IL