5"B/W TV AM/FM 2Band Radio BT-123AJ
- South Korea
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Samsung Co.; Daegu
- Television- and Radio Receiver, perh. also + Rec. etc. (TV Radio)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 120; 12; 9 x 1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 5"B/W TV AM/FM 2Band Radio BT-123AJ - Samsung Co.; Daegu
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Samsung BT-123AJ;
~5" portable b/w TV with US FCC standard VHF turret & UHF dial tuner, AM/FM radio, telescopic antenna.
Power Consumption AC 120V 60Hz 11 Watts, DC 12 Volts 6 Watts.
Made in Korea.
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 183 models, 165 with images and 5 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Samsung Co.; Daegu