- South Korea
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Samsung Co.; Daegu
- Television- and Radio Receiver, perh. also + Rec. etc. (TV Radio)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type)
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: BT-123AT - Samsung Co.; Daegu
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 12.5 x 5 x 12 inch / 318 x 127 x 305 mm
Samsung 5" B/W TV Receiver with AM/FM Radio & LCD Clock Model BT-123AT.
UHF, VHF, AM & FM
Telescopic antenna, Carrying Handle
- Model page created by Franz Scharner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 174 models, 156 with images and 4 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Samsung Co.; Daegu