- South Korea
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Samsung Co.; Daegu
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- VHF incl. FM and/or UHF (see notes for details)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 120 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: BT-307MR - Samsung Co.; Daegu
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
Samsung Color TV Receiver Model BT-307MR.
Power Consumption 28 Watts
Made in Korea.
- Model page created by Franz Scharner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 174 models, 156 with images and 4 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Samsung Co.; Daegu