- South Korea
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Samsung Co.; Daegu
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- CD-Player, -Writer, MD, MOD (audio)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 220 Volt
- - For headphones or amp.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: CD-1310 - Samsung Co.; Daegu
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
Random play, liquid crystal display LCD with music calendar, 8x oversampling, random programming up to 30 tracks, editing function, remote control 26 keys, 10 numeric keys 0 to 9 and +10 key, elapsed time track indicator, play button / pause, quick search with sound, selector of tracks, automatic search, single / total repeat play, compatible for 8 and 12 cm discs.
- Mentioned in
- - - Manufacturers Literature
- Model page created by Manuel Albano Neves. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 180 models, 162 with images and 5 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Samsung Co.; Daegu