- Taiwan (Republic of China)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sangean; Chung Ho City
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superhet, double/triple conversion; ZF/IF 55845/450 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave, more than 2 x SW plus FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 6 x 1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 9 cm = 3.5 inch
- Power out
- 1.2 W (unknown quality)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: ATS-803 - Sangean; Chung Ho City
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 310 x 160 x 60 mm / 12.2 x 6.3 x 2.4 inch
AM coverage 150 - 29999 kHz; AM, SSB(BFO); keypad direct frequency entry, 9 memories; digital clock / timer, also sold as Siemens RK-641, Supertech SR-16H, Realistic DX-440 Ext. Power jack: DC 9 V.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 1 kg / 2 lb 3.2 oz (2.203 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 189.00 $
- Model page created by Martin Bösch. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 64 models, 62 with images and 23 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sangean; Chung Ho City