Digital Synthesizer Tuner TU-X701
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sansui Electric Co., Ltd.; Tokyo
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- PLL, Phase-locked loop
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Hi-Fi equipment
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 120; 220; 240 Volt
- - For headphones or amp.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Digital Synthesizer Tuner TU-X701 - Sansui Electric Co., Ltd.;
- Book-shelf unit.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 448 x 98 x 315 mm / 17.6 x 3.9 x 12.4 inch
A hi-fi AM/FM quartz PLL digital synthesizer tuner with a digital frequency display housed in a metal case, with fascia end trims fitted to some models. SLDD (Super-Linear Digital Decoder). With auto, manual and frequency direct tuning, 5 signal strength LEDs. On the back, a clip-on adjustable AM loop antenna, terminals for AM antenna, two co-axial FM connections and RCA phono Line Output sockets.
- Random presets for 30 FM and AM stations
- Numeric keypad for instant recall of preset stations
- Programming two station frequencies for unattended recording
- Memory scan
- RF mode selection
- IF bandwidth selection
- Record calibrator
- FM noise canceller
- Mode switch
- Two antenna inputs
Specification FM Section 87.5 to 108MHz Usable sensitivity Mono IHF 10.8dBf (0.95µV/75Ω) 50dB quieting sensitivity Mono 16.2dBf, Stereo 37.0dBf Signal to noise ratio at 85dBf Mono 98dB, Stereo 91dB Distortion at 80dBf (WIDE) Mono
< 0.009% at 1kHz
< 0.02% at 1kHz
Alt. channel selectivity WIDE (at 400kHz)
NARROW (at 300kHz)
Stereo separation (WIDE) 60dB at 1kHz Frequency response 20-15,000Hz +0.5dB,-0.5dB Antenna input impedance (A/B) 75Ω unbalanced AM Section 530 to 1,600kHz Usable sensitivity 48dB/m (251µV/m) Signal to noise ratio 50dB (85dB/m) Image response ratio 45dB at 1,000kHz Output voltage 0.775V
USA and Canada / 120V AC 60Hz
Europe / 220/240V AC 50/60Hz with voltage selector switch
General Export / 120/220/240V AC 50/60Hz
Power consumption: 14 Watts
Similar to the Sansui TU-X711 Digital Synthesizer Tuner.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 5.1 kg / 11 lb 3.7 oz (11.233 lb)
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert (1987 and 1989-90 Sansui Collection catalogues)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Service manual TU-X701)
- Model page created by Franz Scharner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 395 models, 382 with images and 119 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sansui Electric Co., Ltd.; Tokyo