- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sansui Electric Co., Ltd.; Tokyo
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 220 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Power out
- 480 W (unknown quality)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: G-9000 - Sansui Electric Co., Ltd.;
- Book-shelf unit.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 560 x 201 x 495 mm / 22 x 7.9 x 19.5 inch
- AM/FM Stereo-Receiver mit DC-Endstufen, Frequenzgang 0 - 200.000 Hz. 2 x 240 Watt (DIN).
Dreifach Klangregelung, Subsonic-Filter, 4 Messinstrumente.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 26.9 kg / 59 lb 4 oz (59.251 lb)
- Source of data
- -- Original prospect or advert
- Model page created by Franz Scharner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 412 models, 398 with images and 126 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sansui Electric Co., Ltd.; Tokyo
Forum contributions about this model: Sansui Electric Co.,: G-9000
Threads: 1 | Posts: 5
my G-9000 right channel is making me a hard time.
it some times works well , but often sounds very poor (unlike the left channel).
it sounds very weak... it is happening at all inputs respectively (aux,tape,phono and even radio).
what do you suggest? where to start?
I have the schematics, I tried to upload it to the G-9000 web-page several times, but didn't managed!!!
if someone manages, I will be glad to send it to him...
Roee Sulimarski, 22.Feb.09