- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sansui Electric Co., Ltd.; Tokyo
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Short Wave plus FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 220 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: SM-12M - Sansui Electric Co., Ltd.;
- Book-shelf unit.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 400 x 115 x 310 mm / 15.7 x 4.5 x 12.2 inch
- MW/SW/FM Tuner with Stereo Amplifier.
Provides MPX output for external FM stereo decoder.
Mains transformer has center tap, but is hard-wired for 220V only.
- Model page created by Kevin Gregson. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 403 models, 390 with images and 124 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sansui Electric Co., Ltd.; Tokyo