Solid State AM/FM Stereo Tuner Amplifier 5000X
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sansui Electric Co., Ltd.; Tokyo
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455/10700 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Hi-Fi equipment
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 100; 117; 220; 240 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Power out
- 120 W (170 W max.)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Solid State AM/FM Stereo Tuner Amplifier 5000X - Sansui Electric Co., Ltd.;
- Book-shelf unit.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 462 x 162 x 338 mm / 18.2 x 6.4 x 13.3 inch
A hi-fi receiver housed in a wooden case with an AM/FM stereo tuner with analogue dial and an amplifier with continuous power output of 2 x 60 watts into 8 ohms (2 x 85 watts into 4 ohms), frequency response 10-50,000kHz ±1dB, THD less than 0.5%. Signal strength and Tuning meters, rotary Tuning, Treble, Bass, Balance and Mic.Level controls, switches for High Filter, Low filter, Loudness, Muting, FM Stereo Only, Mono, Muting, Reverse, Tape Monitor, rotary switch for Speaker A, B, C, A+B, A+B+C, jacks for Tape Rec, Mic. and Headphones, an adjustable ferrite bar AM antenna, terminals for AM and FM antennae, sockets for Phono1 IN, Phono2 IN, AUX IN, Tape1, Tape2, terminals for 3 pairs of loudspeakers, AC Outlets: 1x Unswitched max. 120VA, 1x Switched max. 50VA. Power Consumption 320 Watts.
Semiconductors: Transistors 52, FETs 3, ICs 4, Diodes 31, Zener Diodes 3
Power Requirements: 100, 117, 220, 240V AC 50/60Hz
Power Consumption: 375 VA
Made in Japan.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 15.1 kg / 33 lb 4.2 oz (33.26 lb)
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert (1971-72 Sansui brochure)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Service manual Sansui 5000X)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Operating Instructions Sansui 5000X)
- Model page created by Franz Scharner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 403 models, 390 with images and 124 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sansui Electric Co., Ltd.; Tokyo