Solid State Stereo Tape Deck SD-7000 50 & 60 Hz
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sansui Electric Co., Ltd.; Tokyo
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Tape Recorder
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 100-240 Volt
- - For headphones or amp.
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Solid State Stereo Tape Deck SD-7000 [50 & 60 Hz] - Sansui Electric Co., Ltd.;
- Tablemodel, high profile (upright - NOT Cathedral nor decorative).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 17.13 x 21.5 x 10.5 inch / 435 x 546 x 267 mm
- Sansui SD-7000, Solid State Stereo Tape Deck, Automatic reverse high fidelity;
Reel-reel, two speed 7 1/2 & 3 3/4 ips, 4-track 3-motor 4-head, two VU meters.
Units were labeled with an extra 60 Hz or 50 Hz mains frequency sticker on rear side.
- Price in first year of sale
- 3,525.00 DM
- Mentioned in
- HiFi-Jahrbuch 1972 (D)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 403 models, 390 with images and 124 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sansui Electric Co., Ltd.; Tokyo