- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sanyo Electric Co. Ltd.; Moriguchi (Osaka)
- 1960 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / D: 4 x 1,5 / 6 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 4 inch = 10.2 cm
- Power out
- 0.15 W (0.22 W max.)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 7S-23 - Sanyo Electric Co. Ltd.;
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 370 x 130 x 140 mm / 14.6 x 5.1 x 5.5 inch
MW: 540 - 1605 kHz
SW: 3.9 - 12 MHz
Two 1N60 diode as Detector, AGC and OSC voltage limiter
Weight including batteries
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 1.6 kg / 3 lb 8.4 oz (3.524 lb)
- Mentioned in
- - - Manufacturers Literature
- Model page created by Daniel Rosha. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1494 models, 1304 with images and 298 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sanyo Electric Co. Ltd.; Moriguchi (Osaka)