All Transistor Stereophonic FM/SW/MW DC-600C
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sanyo Electric Co. Ltd.; Moriguchi (Osaka)
- 1962 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455/10700 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 5 AM circuit(s) 8 FM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Short Wave plus FM or UHF.
- Changer (Record changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 100; 117 Volt
- 4 Loudspeakers
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: All Transistor Stereophonic FM/SW/MW DC-600C - Sanyo Electric Co. Ltd.;
- Console, Lowboy (legs < 50 %).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 1160 x 860 x 360 mm / 45.7 x 33.9 x 14.2 inch
The Sanyo model All Transistor Stereophonic FM/SW/MW DC-600C has two independent tuner sections for simulcast stereo reception. Left channel tuner has MW and SW ranges, the right channel tuner has MW and FM reception. Output for external FM MPX adapter.
Modes: Phono, MW Mono, MW Stereo, SW, FM Mono and FM Multiplex.
Two 20 cm dia. Woofer and two 6 cm dia. Tweeter loadspeakers.
See also Sanyo DC-600CA with MW and SW reception (single tuner).
- Mentioned in
- -- Schematic
- Model page created by Daniel Rosha. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1516 models, 1327 with images and 303 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sanyo Electric Co. Ltd.; Moriguchi (Osaka)