All Wave 8 Transistor 8S-P8
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sanyo Electric Co. Ltd.; Moriguchi (Osaka)
- 1960 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 5 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / AA 4 x 1.5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 2.5 inch = 6.4 cm
- Power out
- 0.17 W (0.22 W max.)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: All Wave 8 Transistor 8S-P8 - Sanyo Electric Co. Ltd.;
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 6 x 3.25 x 1.5 inch / 152 x 83 x 38 mm
MW: 535 - 1,605 kc
SW: 3.9 - 12 mc
Outlets for two earphones, connector for auxiliary antenna. Genuine cowhide carrying case.
Marketed in Australia by Sanyo Sales & Service Co. during 1961 & sold for £40/19/-, batteries included.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 1 lb 2 oz (1.125 lb) / 0.511 kg
- Mentioned in
- - - Manufacturers Literature
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- J.R. Publications Transistor Radio Service Handbook (E Series Handbook Vol. 1, 1962, Page S210.)
- Model page created by James Ruggles. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1515 models, 1326 with images and 303 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sanyo Electric Co. Ltd.; Moriguchi (Osaka)