AM/FM Quartz Clock Radio & TV TPM2170
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sanyo Electric Co. Ltd.; Moriguchi (Osaka)
- 1980 ??
- Television- and Radio Receiver, perh. also + Rec. etc. (TV Radio)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Other, details in remarks or not known. / 9 Volt or 5 x AA 1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: AM/FM Quartz Clock Radio & TV TPM2170 - Sanyo Electric Co. Ltd.;
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 155 x 50 x 130 mm / 6.1 x 2 x 5.1 inch
- Sanyo TPM2170 is a Mini Black & White TV for UHF and VHF with AM/FM Quartz Alarm Clock Radio.
The screen is approximately 2 inches measured diagonally or ~5 cm with US-FCC /CCIR B/G/H and UK CCIR I standard VHF & UHF tuner, AM/FM radio,
LCD clock with separate bttery, AC mains with external 9 VDC adaptor (for 115 or 230 Volt AC) only, 2.5 W power consumption, built-in telescopic antenna, built-in accu charger.
- Source of data
- -- Collector info (Sammler)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1589 models, 1403 with images and 321 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sanyo Electric Co. Ltd.; Moriguchi (Osaka)