AM/FM Quartz Clock Radio & TV TPM 2175
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sanyo Electric Co. Ltd.; Moriguchi (Osaka)
- 1980 ??
- Television- and Radio Receiver, perh. also + Rec. etc. (TV Radio)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Batteries / addl. power jack / 5 x 1,5; 6 / 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: AM/FM Quartz Clock Radio & TV TPM 2175 - Sanyo Electric Co. Ltd.;
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 14 x 7 x 16 inch / 356 x 178 x 406 mm
Sanyo TPM-2175 AM/FM Quartz Clock Radio & TV;
~2"/5 cm b/w TV with electronic standard tuner CCIR M (US FCC), B/G/H (EU) & I (UK),
AM/FM radio, LCD clock with separate battery, AC mains with external 9 VDC adaptor (for 115 or 230 Volt AC) only, 2.5 W power consumption, built-in telescopic antenna, built-in accu charger, earphones jack, ext. antenna in, ext. DC in, AC adaptor 4-1911-05942, rechargeable batt. pack NTP-550B, car batt. cord MDC-53B.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 1 kg / 2 lb 3.2 oz (2.203 lb)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1516 models, 1327 with images and 303 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sanyo Electric Co. Ltd.; Moriguchi (Osaka)