AM/FM Quartz Clock Radio & TV TPM 2770
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sanyo Electric Co. Ltd.; Moriguchi (Osaka)
- 1983 ??
- Television- and Radio Receiver, perh. also + Rec. etc. (TV Radio)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Batteries / addl. power jack / 6 x 1,5 / 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 4.5 cm = 1.8 inch
- Power out
- 2.5 W (unknown quality)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: AM/FM Quartz Clock Radio & TV TPM 2770 - Sanyo Electric Co. Ltd.;
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 173 x 60 x 152 mm / 6.8 x 2.4 x 6 inch
- Sanyo TPM-2770 AM-FM Quartz Clock Radio & TV;
approximately 2.4"/6cm b/w TV with electronic standard tuner CCIR-B/G(EUR), M(US) I(UK),
AM/FM radio, LCD clock with separate battery, AC mains with external 9 VDC adaptor (for 115 or 230 Volt AC) only, 2.5 W power consumption, built-in telescopic antenna, built-in accu charger, earphones jack, ext. antenna in, ext. DC in, AC adpator 4-1911-05942, rechargeable batt. pack NTP-500, car batt. cord MDC-53B.
- Model page created by Yongpeng YOU. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1516 models, 1327 with images and 303 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sanyo Electric Co. Ltd.; Moriguchi (Osaka)