AM/FM Quartz Locked Stereo Tuner Plus T-55
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sanyo Electric Co. Ltd.; Moriguchi (Osaka)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- PLL, Phase-locked loop; ZF/IF /10700 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 220 Volt
- - For headphones or amp.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: AM/FM Quartz Locked Stereo Tuner Plus T-55 - Sanyo Electric Co. Ltd.;
- AM /FM Quartz Locked Stereo Tuner.
Front-panel features are an output level knob, two levels of muting (which is also defeatable), a Wide/Narrow IF switch, and 6 memory presets.
Analog-style tuning knob that clicks in .1 MHz increments.
Four-gang FM front end, 3 gang AM (varicaps), 4 ceramic filters FM IF with two switched out electronically for the Wide setting. Two ceramic filters for AM. Digital system fully shielded with a separate power supply for it. Analog system on its own board with a separate power supply. Shielded front end section.
- Price in first year of sale
- 350.00 $
- Model page created by Franz Scharner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1516 models, 1327 with images and 303 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sanyo Electric Co. Ltd.; Moriguchi (Osaka)