AM/FM Radio Receiver RP-67
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sanyo Electric Co. Ltd.; Moriguchi (Osaka)
- 2010 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries / 2 x 1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 1.5 inch = 3.8 cm
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: AM/FM Radio Receiver RP-67 - Sanyo Electric Co. Ltd.;
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 2.1 x 3.5 x 0.7 inch / 53 x 89 x 18 mm
- Pocket AM/FM stereo radio;
Built-in mono speaker;
Telescopic FM antenna;
Ready for stereo earphone.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.730 kg / 1 lb 9.7 oz (1.608 lb)
- Source of data
- - - Data from my own collection
- Model page created by Jaroslav Hlavaty. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1516 models, 1327 with images and 303 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sanyo Electric Co. Ltd.; Moriguchi (Osaka)