AM/FM Stereo Portable RP 45
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 3 x AA 1.5 Volt
- - only for Earphone!
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: AM/FM Stereo Portable RP 45 - Sanyo Electric Co. Ltd.;
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 3 x 5.5 x 1 inch / 76 x 140 x 25 mm
- Model page created by Aldo Andreani. See "Data change" for further contributors.
Collections | Museums | Literature
The model AM/FM Stereo Portable is part of the collections of the following members.