Cadnica 7 Transistor Rechargeable 7C-307A
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sanyo Electric Co. Ltd.; Moriguchi (Osaka)
- 1965 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 5 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Storage batteries (perhaps also batteries) / AC: 220-240 / 2 x 1.2 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) - elliptical
- Power out
- 0.08 W (0.14 W max.)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Cadnica 7 Transistor Rechargeable 7C-307A - Sanyo Electric Co. Ltd.;
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 1.5 x 4 x 1.25 inch / 38 x 102 x 32 mm
Sanyo Cadnica 7C-307A, 7 Transistor rechargeable; metal front, sold with a fitted suitcase with built in AC 220-240 V/DC charger. Speaker: 1" x 2", 8 Ω impedance.
Two 1.2 V Cadnica Nickel-Cadmium Batteries.
Recharger box: Transformer, Neon Lamp, Selenium Rectifier
See also Sanyo 7C-307 with 117V AC Charger.
- Mentioned in
- -- Schematic
- Model page created by Daniel Rosha. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1493 models, 1303 with images and 298 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sanyo Electric Co. Ltd.; Moriguchi (Osaka)