Campanetta (Companetta) 16HA-860
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sanyo Electric Co. Ltd.; Moriguchi (Osaka)
- 1967 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave, more than 2 x SW plus FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 110, 220, 6x1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) - elliptical
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Campanetta 16HA-860 - Sanyo Electric Co. Ltd.;
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 350 x 210 x 120 mm / 13.8 x 8.3 x 4.7 inch
In the technical documentation the model is called "Companetta".
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 3.4 kg / 7 lb 7.8 oz (7.489 lb)
- Model page created by Peter Böhm. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1515 models, 1326 with images and 303 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sanyo Electric Co. Ltd.; Moriguchi (Osaka)