Cross Dial Receiver RP 5140
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sanyo Electric Co. Ltd.; Moriguchi (Osaka)
- 1976 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455/10700 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / AA: 4 x 1.5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 2.5 inch = 6.4 cm
- Power out
- 0.3 W (0.45 W max.)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Cross Dial Receiver RP 5140 - Sanyo Electric Co. Ltd.;
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 175 x 105 x 47 mm / 6.9 x 4.1 x 1.9 inch
- Sanyo RP 5140, Cross Dial Receiver, High Sensitivity;
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.4 kg / 0 lb 14.1 oz (0.881 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 24.98 US $
- Source of data
- - - Manufacturers Literature
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1494 models, 1304 with images and 298 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sanyo Electric Co. Ltd.; Moriguchi (Osaka)