FM/MW/LW 3 Band Stereo Radio Cassette AC/Battery M 7500LE
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and FM or UHF.
- Cassette-Recorder or -Player
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 220 / 5 x 1,5; 7,5 Volt
- 2 Loudspeakers
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: FM/MW/LW 3 Band Stereo Radio Cassette AC/Battery M 7500LE - Sanyo Electric Co. Ltd.;
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Sanyo M 7500LE, FM/MW/LW 3 Band Stereo Radio Cassette AC/Battery;
Stereo wide, 9 W power consumption.
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
Collections | Museums | Literature
The model FM/MW/LW 3 Band Stereo Radio Cassette AC/Battery is part of the collections of the following members.