AM Radio Cassette Recorder M2420H
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sanyo Electric Co. Ltd.; Moriguchi (Osaka)
- 1976 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast plus 2 Short Wave bands.
- Cassette-Recorder or -Player
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 110; 220 / D: 4 × 1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Power out
- 2 W (max.)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: AM Radio Cassette Recorder M2420H - Sanyo Electric Co. Ltd.;
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 316 x 198 x 91 mm / 12.4 x 7.8 x 3.6 inch
Cassette with Auto Stop.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 2.2 kg / 4 lb 13.5 oz (4.846 lb)
- Source of data
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1516 models, 1327 with images and 303 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sanyo Electric Co. Ltd.; Moriguchi (Osaka)