2 Band Receiver RP-6160D
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sanyo Electric Co. Ltd.; Moriguchi (Osaka)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 120; 220; 240 / AA: 4 x 1.5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 2 Band Receiver RP-6160D - Sanyo Electric Co. Ltd.;
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 200 x 116 x 55 mm / 7.9 x 4.6 x 2.2 inch
This model sold in Australia between 1978 & 1982 for $35.00
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.720 kg / 1 lb 9.4 oz (1.586 lb)
- Mentioned in
- Mingay's Price Service (Aug 1978 to Aug 1982.)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1504 models, 1317 with images and 299 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sanyo Electric Co. Ltd.; Moriguchi (Osaka)