Solid State RP-3410
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sanyo Electric Co. Ltd.; Moriguchi (Osaka)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast plus 2 Short Wave bands.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 120-240 or D: 3 x 1.5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Solid State RP-3410 - Sanyo Electric Co. Ltd.;
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 230 x 175 x 58 mm / 9.1 x 6.9 x 2.3 inch
A 3-band portable radio with slide lever controls. AC/battery operation. Ferrite bar & telescopic antennas. Earphone jack for private listening. Compact stylish design in jet black cabinet, silver trim & sturdy carrying handle.
Sold in Australia between 1972 & 1975 for $95.
- Model page created by Aldo Andreani. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1539 models, 1351 with images and 309 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sanyo Electric Co. Ltd.; Moriguchi (Osaka)