Stereo Phonograph DS-40T
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sanyo Electric Co. Ltd.; Moriguchi (Osaka)
- Audio Amplifier or -mixer
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 100; 120; 200; 220; 240; 260 Volt
- 2 Loudspeakers
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Stereo Phonograph DS-40T - Sanyo Electric Co. Ltd.;
Sanyo Model DS-40T
Attractive and reliable solid state, compact stereo phonograph with 2,5W total music power.
Features: two speeds, 33⅓ and 45 rpm. The separate speaker boxes may be wall mounted or set up separately to obtain optimum stereo effect. Precision tone arm with stereo cartridge, sapphire stylus. The centre unit is equipped with a transparent dust cover. Constant speed motor. (MINGAY'S PRICE SERVICE)
Two 4" Dia, 8 ohms Speakers. Teak cabinet.
- Price in first year of sale
- 73.00 AUS $
- Mentioned in
- Mingay's Price Service (Aug 1968 to Feb 1971.)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- J.R. Publications Transistor Radio Service Handbook (Group G7, 1970, Page S200-1.)
- Model page created by Daniel Rosha. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1494 models, 1304 with images and 298 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sanyo Electric Co. Ltd.; Moriguchi (Osaka)