Stereo Radio Cassette Recorder M-S300K
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sanyo Electric Co. Ltd.; Moriguchi (Osaka)
- 1986 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, 2 Short Wave plus FM or UHF.
- Cassette-Recorder or -Player
- Power type and voltage
- Batteries / addl. power jack / AA: 6 x 1.5 / 9 Volt
- 2 Loudspeakers
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Stereo Radio Cassette Recorder M-S300K - Sanyo Electric Co. Ltd.;
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 300 x 108 x 60 mm / 11.8 x 4.3 x 2.4 inch
Sanyo M-S300K is a battery powered four band Stereo Radio Cassette Recorder.
Weight stated without batteries.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 1 kg / 2 lb 3.2 oz (2.203 lb)
- Model page created by Dave Gerg. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1542 models, 1354 with images and 309 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sanyo Electric Co. Ltd.; Moriguchi (Osaka)