- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Scott; H.H.; Maynard, Massachusetts
- Audio Amplifier or -mixer
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Radio Control (+Remote Wire etc)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 60 Hz, 117V = 110 -120 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 120-CP - Scott; H.H.; Maynard,
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
H.H. Scott model 120-CP is an AC operated 5 channel audio preamplifier & equalizer. AC operated 5 channel audio amplifier.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 298 folder 10 date 11-55)
- Model page created by Peter Hoddow. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 158 models, 141 with images and 61 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Scott; H.H.; Maynard, Massachusetts