- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Scott; H.H.; Maynard, Massachusetts
- 1970 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Hi-Fi equipment
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 50-60 cycles, 105-120 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Power out
- 36 W (65 W max.)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Stereomaster 382-B - Scott; H.H.; Maynard,
- Book-shelf unit.
Scott AM/FM Stereo Receiver Model 382B.
Tuning range: FM 87 - 108 MHz, MW
Continuous Power output: 18 watts per channel into 8 Ω (stereo)
Music Power Output: 32.5 Watts per chnnl into 4 ohms, 25 Watts into 8 ohms
Frequency response: 18 Hz to 25 kHz
Total harmonic distortion: 0.8%
Input sensitivity: 3 mV (MM)
Signal to noise ratio: 55 dB (MM), 60 dB (line)
Output: 500 mV (line)
Bass-& Treble Control, Loudness
Power Consumption 117 VAC at 60 Hz - 25-95 Watts
Stereomaster 342-B is the version without AM; for amplifier only see Scott 299T-1.
- Mentioned in
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Service Manual)
- Model page created by Franz Scharner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 175 models, 156 with images and 72 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Scott; H.H.; Maynard, Massachusetts