AM/FM Stereo Receiver 386
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Scott; H.H.; Maynard, Massachusetts
- 1970 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC)
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Power out
- 170 W (unknown quality)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: AM/FM Stereo Receiver 386 - Scott; H.H.; Maynard,
- Chassis only or for «building in»
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 17.5 x 5.5 x 15.75 inch / 445 x 140 x 400 mm
Scott (Sold by Lafayette, possibly others) AM/FM Stereo Receiver Model 386.
170 Watts +/-1dB into 4 ohms, IHF 135 Watts into 4 ohms
Automatic FM Tuning Indicator
IC Multiplex Circuitry
Tape Monitor Switch
FM IF Quartz Crystal Filter
AM 4-Pole LC Filter
Bass & Treble Control
Walnut Wood Case - Shipping Weight 8lbs - USD 22,50
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 20 lb (20 lb 0 oz) / 9.080 kg
- Price in first year of sale
- 349.95 USD
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert (Lafayette Cat.No. 700 - Page 34)
- Model page created by Franz Scharner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 158 models, 141 with images and 61 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Scott; H.H.; Maynard, Massachusetts