AM/FM Stereo Receiver 388
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Scott; H.H.; Maynard, Massachusetts
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Hi-Fi equipment
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 117 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Power out
- 120 W (unknown quality)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: AM/FM Stereo Receiver 388 - Scott; H.H.; Maynard,
- Book-shelf unit.
Scott AM/FM Stereo Receiver Model 388.
Tuning range: FM, MW
Power output: 50 watts per channel into 8Ω (stereo)
Frequency response: 15Hz to 30kHz
Total harmonic distortion: 0.8%
120 Watt Music Power into 4 ohms
- Price in first year of sale
- 529.95 USD
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert
- Model page created by Franz Scharner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 158 models, 141 with images and 61 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Scott; H.H.; Maynard, Massachusetts