Music Control - Dynamic Noise Suppressor
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Scott Radio Labs.(E.H., Transformer); Chicago (IL)
- Audio Amplifier or -mixer
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Powered by external power supply or a main unit.
- - For headphones or amp.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Music Control - Dynamic Noise Suppressor - Scott Radio Labs.E.H.,
- Chassis only or for «building in»
Music amplifier, dynamic noise suppressor; mono; used in Scott 800B console.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 46 Folder 21 9-1948)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 197 models, 120 with images and 48 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Scott Radio Labs.(E.H., Transformer); Chicago (IL)