- Manufacturer / Brand
- Seabreeze Electric Corporation; Toronto
- 1961 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Record Player (perh.Changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 115 Volt
- 2 Loudspeakers
- Power out
- 4.5 W (unknown quality)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Century SB-100 - Seabreeze Electric Corporation
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 18 x 18 x 10 inch / 457 x 457 x 254 mm
5"X8" woofer plus 3" tweeter.
Separate Tuner, Amplifier and Turntable
Tuner Model SB-1000
Voice of Music Turntable Model SB-1226
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 33 lb (33 lb 0 oz) / 14.982 kg
- Circuit diagram reference
- Radio College of Canada
- Mentioned in
- Tuner in RCC supplement #54
- Model page created by Rick Williams. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 12 models, 8 with images and 8 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Seabreeze Electric Corporation; Toronto